- November 5, 2017
- 5:00 pm
- Paris Room - 7 N. Franklin St., Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44022
- Parking is available in the large municipal lot behind the retail businesses on Franklin St. The entrance to Paris Room is accessible from the parking lot. A village map can be found at yourhometownchagrinfalls.com/parking
As the sun begins to set on Sunday, November 5, venture underground to Paris Room where the night will come alive with vibrant jazz music. Enjoy a four-course meal with a pre-selected entree and a cash bar while listening to Brazilian Jazz & Bossa Nova guitarist Moises Borges.
Paris Room will provide an intimate, speak-easy type of atmosphere. Note that if you are seated at a table, it may be with others who you do not know. But, by the end of the evening, everyone will feel like they shared delectable food, delicious beverages, exhilarating entertainment and amusing conversation with a special group of friends.
SEATING OPTIONS: when purchasing tickets, please select either table or bar seating. Limited selections of both are available.
ENTRÉE SELECTION: when purchasing tickets, please select an entrée choice from the following options:
– Crepes (2) – organic chicken breast, bacon, spinach, Gruyere topped with mushrooms and béchamel sauce
– Faroe Island Salmon with Hollandaise and asparagus (GF)
– Tender Pork Tenderloin with sour cherry and Mackenzie Creamery goat cheese (Hiram, OH), shocked spinach and nutmeg (GF)
– Roasted Red Pepper stuffed with fresh fennel, leeks, pine nuts, zucchini noodles with sundried tomato, Kalamata olive, artichoke, lemon drizzle (vegan, GF)
Also included with dinner:
– A surprise appetizer for the table to share
– Madam Springs’ house salad with champagne vinaigrette
NOTE: Bar seating is sold out. There is one ticket available for table seating, which can be purchased by calling Chagrin Arts at 440-247-9700. We apologize for any inconvenience. Save the date! Paris Underground will return January 14 and March 18. Be the first to know about tickets for these events and other Chagrin Arts events by signing up for our e-newsletter distribution list.